Until We Meet Again… Membership at a Distance
Are you looking for ideas to engage members while we’re physically distancing ourselves from each other? Has your club started meeting online? Here are some of our favorite resources to help:
- Watch membership webinars and speeches from recent conventions and the International Assembly in the new Club Programming collection on Vimeo.
- Share the updated State of Membership presentation at your next meeting.
- Discover the professional and personal development opportunities in the Learning Center. From Leading Change to Building Rotary’s Public Image, these online courses allow you to learn new skills from your home.
- Encourage your members to exchange ideas in the Meeting Online learning topic in the Learning Center.
- Invite DG Jim Squire to help with an online New Member Induction at your next virtual meeting – no need to wait to make new members official!
Find more resources at rotary.org/membership.
Posted by Jaclyn Donovan
May 1, 2020
This Year’s Posts:
- Jun 12: Your Rotary Foundation Dollars at Work Today in South Georgia
- Jun 1: Thanks for Your Commitment and Your Energy
- Jun 1: Peachtree City Busy on All Fronts
- Jun 1: Serving Our Local Front Line Super Heroes ... and Making a Huge Difference
- May 28: Sad News for Students and Rotarians
- May 28: Yes Peace Is Possible!
- May 22: Join Alpharetta's Virtual Tribute to Our Veterans ... May 25 at 9:00 AM
- May 22: Taps at Twilight - May 25 at 6:45 pm ... sponsored by St. Simons Island Rotary Club
- May 22: A Special Newsletter Edition to Help You Commemorate Memorial Day
- May 1: Connecting to Rotary in a Whole New Way 1
- May 1: Until We Meet Again… Membership at a Distance
- May 1: RYLA 2020 Cancelled
- May 1: Urgent Request for Disaster Relief Funds - District 6900 and The Rotary Foundation
- May 1: Bringing Virtual Joy to Atlanta Neighborhoods
- May 1: District 2020-21 Grant Deadline Extended to Monday, June 1, 2020
- Apr 6: Change, Seasons, and The Circle of Life
- Apr 6: Reissuing Newsletter for Article Not Connected
- Apr 4: Stay Connected and Strong in These Challenging Times
- Apr 4: Calling for All District Grant Reports and Applications!
- Mar 21: Thomasville Rotary Club Pivots in the Face of the Pandemic 1
- Mar 11: District Training Assembly Moved from March to Saturday, August 29
- Mar 6: Rotary Youth Exchange District 6900 Brings Home Top Award 1
- Mar 4: Peace and Conflict Resolution, Rotary and the Northern Lights
- Mar 4: Make New Rotary Connections at District Training Assembly - Saturday, March 21
- Mar 2: District Interact Leadership Conference Set for March 28
- Mar 2: Now is the Time To Support the Good We Do Around the World
- Feb 5: New $2,000,000 Global Grant Opportunity From The Rotary Foundation - Applications Due March 1, 2020
- Feb 5: District Go To Meeting - Feb. 11 at 5 pm - Topic District Awards Overview
- Feb 5: Being a Rotarian: What’s Repetition and LOVE Got to Do with It
- Feb 5: End Human Trafficking Continues Awareness
- Feb 5: Be THE Voice® to Celebrate Five Years of Progress in the District
- Feb 5: Are You Ready to Leap Into Rotary?
- Feb 5: Get Ready for RYLA!
- Feb 5: North Atlanta Sponsors Diabetes Awareness Program
- Feb 5: GRSP Students Enjoy Leadership Weekend
- Feb 5: Connect with Rotary
- Jan 13: Start the New Decade By Connecting with Rotary's Many Opportunities
- Jan 9: Reflections on a Singular Year
- Jan 9: Leap Into Rotary
- Jan 9: Get Ready for RYLA!
- Jan 9: District Awards Deadline - March 6; Webinar - February 11
- Jan 8: RI's President and First Lady to Visit District 6900
- Dec 9: Consider Giving the Gift of Peace
- Dec 9: District 6900 Participates in January Rotary Friendship Exchange
- Dec 9: George Granade, Rotary Club of Griffin
- Nov 5: Leap Into Rotary
- Nov 5: A Lot to Be Thankful For ...
- Oct 21: Share Your Stories in the District Newsletter
- Oct 18: Support Our "Be The Voice" Efforts
- Oct 9: World Polio Day at the CDC - October 24
- Oct 9: How You Can Help the Victims of Hurricane Dorian
- Oct 7: Join Us in Beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii
- Oct 7: Let the Adventures Begin!
- Oct 6: Dunwoody Hosts Free Community Informational Event About Human Trafficking
- Oct 6: Global Grants Making a Difference in Health for Kenyan Mothers and Infants
- Sep 9: Emory Clifton and District 6900 Host Their Second Annual Health Symposium
- Sep 9: And a New GRSP Year is Off To A Great Start!
- Sep 9: Let's Grow!
- Sep 9: Be Vibrantly Transformational! 1
- Sep 9: Join Us for D6900 End Polio Now Night at the Braves
- Sep 3: Connecting NOW to Make a Difference
- Sep 3: Applications Now Open for Rotary Youth Exchange scholarships (valued at $24,000) for Georgia high school students to study abroad
- Aug 6: Come Join The Fun
- Aug 3: Celebrating Our Rotary Connections
- Aug 3: Jekyll Island is Waiting!
- Aug 3: District 6900 Foundation Grants Team - Rotary Year 2019-2020
- Aug 1: The GRSP Students are Here! 1
- Jul 9: Looking Forward to Connecting With You in Our New Rotary Year 1
- Jul 9: Health Symposium: Meeting the Challenge of Ending Polio
- Jul 9: Celebrating OUR Rotary Foundation